CONSUME ME- WRITEUPS


CONSUME ME
A young boy came to meet me on Sunday and he said sir, I don't know I just want to grow. He said as you are looking at me before i came for Ablaze meeting, I had prayed like 4 times. I don't know I just want to pray, his friend was beside him and they attend the same school she said even in class he would be praying in tongues, when he his writing note his mouth would be moving. They said to themselves what kind of strange boy is this, I could remember few years ago this boy was possessed with witchcraft and he was telling me how they operate and the things he had done back then because he was very conscious of what he was carrying but after praying with him something else possessed him.... He his called the HOLYGHOST, as he was talking to me his friend was so interested in what he had contacted, something had consumed him.
Sir, if you pray and prayer has not consumed you. Go back & Pray
Ma, if you desire growth ands hunger has not consumed you something is wrong.
The fire could not consume the companion of Daniel, Shadrach Meshach & Albednigo because something else had consumed them Ayayaya!
Holyghost devour me, you know the way it comes on you when you crush on a guy or a lady and all u want is to talk to that lady, May something dooooo youuu that yr crush would be the holyghost.
When God consumes you separation can come, decisions separates men. There is an oil that comes with separation.
The weight of man is locked up in the weight of decision he makes when no one is watching him. Sometimes God allows you to be lonely so you can be holy.
Many are still behind in the school of Glory not because they want to but they find it hard to pay the price of separation.
If God doesn't consume you lust will, if God doesn't consume you anger will.
The spirit of lust does not respect wedding rings...
Lord consume me and teach me how to die to the flesh.
Consume me and teach me that I can stay alone in a house and not think rubbish thought.
Consume my thought!!!!!
Consume me because I don't want to be part of that generation that is speaking in tongues yet on my way to hell.
God is waiting for you when no one is there.
When you are consumed gradually addiction begins to loose his grip. God begins to change our appetite.
© DASO OLUWAFEMI
🔥 HOLY FIRE ðŸ”¥
Do you desire more to grow:
#Get the mini-teaching pdf(less than 5-10min read but powerful).
#Get the Powerful messages.
#Get the Spirit-Songs (Soaking).
Click on this link below to get them-:
Follow Light Bearers' Network
Share with friends & family
ABLAZING THE NATIONS ðŸ”¥

Post a Comment

0 Comments